Thursday, March 12, 2009

A word to my readers

I will no longer be posting on Accu Weather forums. Instead i will turn and focus all attention on my blog. My blog will continue to have my latest thoughts and updates on any potential winter storms in the future and severe weather season, hurricanes etc.

In another 7 days I will be switching to my summer blog ..I will provide the link to it on this blog.

The reason for my no longer posting on the accu weather forums is because I can not post at a place where the moderators are considered infallible and called to make judgment calls on something that they are mis interpreting to begin with.

The last 24 hours of my posting on that forum i had my words twisted around to things that i never said and when i go and defend what I was saying I end up getting warned. That is not how a forum is suppose to operate by letting people twist words around at there pleasure.
I am quite saddened by having to step off and away from the accu weather forums. It truly was a forum that i considered my heart and my home. However, when your heart gets stepped on the way it has lately and it is allowed then i know my time is up there.
So i will continue to post all analysis of model runs on my two blogs as each event arrives.
Thanks for understanding!

1 comment:

  1. Ok my friend I have been thinking about this, please re-consider not posting on the forums anymore, you are a valued and knowledgeable person to walk away from the forums, and the forums is your home and heart...your passion for the weather should not keep you away from the thing you love to do most.
    If you do decide to come back to the forums, just do what you do best and post your thoughts and ignore the others who also contributed to the flame wars (but for some reason were not also warned), I think that is what they wanted, for you to just walk away and feel they defeated you. Like I said ignore them, this is what some of them want.

    So as your friend I ask you to come back to the forums, only post your thoughts, answer questions to some of the users, so people like me can learn to be a good and accurate forecaster like you some day. I will be your personal moderator....to keep you out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete