Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Love When A Model Reveals What I just talked about in the prior Update!

Just thought i would post these. You know its pretty funny because earlier during the day i was told that if this storm became stronger we would only end up with heavy rain and that we wanted a weaker solution for a colder solution. This was told to me by a pro met and i kind of just threw my head back and laughed. While I do not know whether this solution below will come to pass or not this falls into my line of thinking that i have had in place for several days and also just spoke about on this site earlier...

gfs_ten_072s

gfs_ten_078s

gfs_ten_084s

gfs_ten_090s

gfs_ten_096s

gfs_ten_102s

gfs_p48_102m

So what do we have here? We have a stronger low and a colder solution! Sometimes I question how these pro mets are actually pro mets when we here at R.W.S remain ahead of them with less technical equipment and lacking access to the better model images! Needless to say I love when a model shows my thoughts from a few days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment